Coming Soon. Pre-Orders only. The official launch of V11 is anticipated to be January 2022. Orders placed now will be shipped out based on order priority date, starting around January-February 2022. If you need a RIP now, the most popular RIP, ACRORIP V10.5, is in stock and available for purchase and shipping now. Note that Acrorip Version 10 (up to and including V10.5) will not be upgradable to V11, however V10 purchases will continue to be supported, including for bug fixes or minor updates as necessary. Any new functionality or any new printer compatibilities will only be available in V11.
ACRORIP V11 Software. RIP Software you can count on. Fully Licensed.
This Version 11 software comes with a DTGRIP | DTFRIP USB security dongle that works with many popular Epson based DTG Printers, DTF Printers and also UV Printers.
Fully licensed and powered by ACRORIP 11. This is the latest and best ACRORIP version on the market.
This software is very easy to use and offers a simple interface (the same familiar interface as previous AcroRip versions, but loaded with more features, and fully licensed). Anyone can learn and understand how to use this RIP software very quickly. Compatible with most Epson-based DTG printers, DTF Printers and UV Printers.
Works only with Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- One pass white and color
- Easy and bug-free installation
- Custom channel settings (you can change channels on demand and based on your custom requirements)
- Updated Drivers
- Improved Color Expressions ( whites and colors are more vivid)
- Custom Channel Substitution (For example, if yellow is clogged, use a WHITE CHANNEL and use YELLOW INK in that CHANNEL and Close off the original Yellow channel
- WAVE FUNCTION: This is for UV printers to alleviate banding issues as it allows for "wider spray".
- Proprietary RIP BOOST setting to increase the print speed of the popular Epson L1800 printer by 40% on demand*
- "Paper Cut" function (works with 4800/4880/4900/P5000/7800/7880)
- Roll Printing on Epson L1800, P400/P600/P800 and other models
- Multi-Image Handling
- Epson Surecolor P700, P900 compatibility included
* You have the choice of printing at regular L1800 speeds (regular speed, photo quality prints) or at RIP BOOST speeds (40% faster speeds, normal quality prints). The quality difference is mostly noticeable on larger prints, but the speed enhancement is for all size prints.
Compatible with the following printers:
- Epson Stylus Photo 1390/1400, R2000, R3000, R1900, R2400, R2880
- Epson EcoTank L800/L805, L1800
- Epson SureColor P400, P600, P700, P800, P900, P6000
- Epson Stylus Photo R1800
- Epson Stylus Pro 3800, 3880, 3885, 4000, 4800, 4880, 4890, 4900, 3800, 4800, 7800, 7880, 7890
- Epson Expression XP-15000
- Epson EcoTank ET-8500, ET-8550